Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Now that's what I call (a) music (store)!

Went to see Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest today. As good as the first, though I didn't much care for the love triangle being set up.

I had decided to go a little far in seeing the film, namely Clarence, in the same theater in which I saw Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.

Before I went into the theater (technically, it was after; one of the showings had already started and I hate missing the trailers), I stopped off at what used to be Media Play (before they went under), but what is now known as FYE Superstore. Apparently, they had opened some time ago, so it was relatively new in there. It being a music store, my first impulse is to rush to the used soundtrack section.

There have been many times when I debated this principle, usually over childish and petty things, but, after witnessing the wide selection of soundtracks (real, score-based ones; not just songtracks inspired by the pursuit of money), I will never question this principle again: there is a God. Picked up the soundtracks of The Italian Job, Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker and Kung Fu Hustle.

Who knew that Heaven was a mere three buses away?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home