Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Ajax was right.

From the first episode of "Duckman" entitled, "I, Duckman", the following exchange occured:



Ajax: "I had a thought."
Charles: "Did it hurt?"
Mambo: "First one's always the most painful."
Ajax: "Is it possible to love a sandwich so much, you don't want to eat it, because then it would be gone?"



I mention this because of the Turkey Bacon Guacamole sub I had today at Quiznos. It was close to perfect: the flavor, the way the ingredients were packed into the bread, yet they looked as if they would fall out of it at any moment (kind of like a well-endowed woman in a too-small halter top; you want to embrace it, but the consequences cross your mind all too quickly...but I'm getting off the subject). If you're ever in Quiznos, I highly recommend it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home