Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Dishing the dirt.

A few months ago, my folks dumped the old cable hook-up and had Dish Network installed.

However, this required a few sacrifices (farewell to Starz and NickToons, though the latter is perfectly unmissed; no "Angry Beavers", no tears to shed over not seeing it).

More often than not, I run across ads for various networks that, at their ends, state the channel number. This is somewhat helpful; I usually forget the channel order, even with near endless flipping through the guide. The remote is also something I struggle to figure out from time to time. It's just hard to adjust to this.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home