Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Monday, July 23, 2007

"Eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow, we diet."

It was bad enough when I started gaining weight, but the various comments of jack-off customers who ought to know to hold their tongues because, let's face it, they're no prize pigs, either...only made things worse.

I had planned on going on a diet this month. It was to be a liquid diet, but then I found out online that this kind of diet is strictly for those recovering from surgery. Needless to say, I'm still gorging...and I'm fine with that.

If and when I choose to lose weight, it should be because I want to, not because I'm changing for someone else. A woman should love me for me. And if I can't find a woman like that? Well...that's why God gave me two hands.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Looking for a second opinion?

I just signed up for a Google account, so I can finally discuss stuff with you.

I agree with you wholeheartedly. I'd like to lose weight as well, but I have things that may not be as important as my health, but are more pressing--ut... like getting a new job, keeping my grades up, killing my debt. Maybe when I get a real job and feel a little more confident--that's when I'll at least consider taking a healthier lifestyle.

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home