Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Life at a standstill.

This is how bored I am; posting a blog entry about how bored I am. Sad. (But God forbid I go for longer than a week without posting something.) What a fudged-up coincidence that I web-surf every day, only to find that, of all my favorite sites, only a small portion of them regularly update. And so, I'm stuck doing five or six hours of nothing every day. Perhaps, it's time for me to really buckle down and write more than surf whenever I'm on the computer. I'm already 2/3 done with another script and ideas for more of them, as well as two new fanfics are bouncing around upstairs.

Maybe, I'm not as bored as I thought. Maybe.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home