Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Funky feature.

So, I clicked on the 'next blog' tab at the top of the page. I'm assuming that it's one of those random, 'not the same blog each time' sort of things. The first one was some sex site, easily identifiable by the naughty terms in lower case lettering. The second is already gone from my memory, but the third one...

Just click on the link: http://wretched-tsk.blogspot.com/

Is that not freaking cool or is that not freaking cool?

From what I can figure, it's a blog by a Malaysian girl with a lovely singing voice, or, at least, pretty tastes in music. However, I'm freaking jealous of that effect. I really am.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Liney said...

hell0s! me is the owner of wretched-tsk.blogspot.com
hahahas , i can check who viewed my blog ! =D
view no leave a tag ?
hahas ; i'm from singapore not malaysia =)

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home