Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Feeling better now.

Maybe I'll add a witty post title to that last entry, but don't count on it.

...I recently fulfilled a New Year's resolution that has been several years in the making: I finished two screenplays in one year. The other one is a dark comedy set at Christmas. There aren't too many of those; just Bad Santa and...this...

...I don't want to overegg the pudding, as it were, but I've seen a number of fine films recently: Stardust, The Simpsons Movie, Hot Rod and especially Superbad...

...Getting back to writing, I have quite a few fanfics in the pipeline (as in planned, not written), as well as two more screenplays. Nothing more to say than that they're romantic comedies for people who hate romantic comedies. It's gonna be fun...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home