Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Back to school.

Watching "High School Musical 2". What can I say? Boredom. Curiosity figures in there, too. It's pretty charming; I see why kids fell in love with this.

My high school experience, save for the occasional insult and thrown book, was a rather anonymous one. As with right now, I'm still trying to figure things out.

There weren't any song and dance numbers and there certainly wasn't anything like this:



Of course I'll be seeing it (if I didn't have to work today, I'd have likely been at the theater, laughing my balls off) and wishing that I had anything nearly as interesting happen during those four years of school...in between the gales of laughter, of course.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home