Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I had an accident.

They teach you everything in driving school except how to deal with a mistake...no, wait, they teach that.

In all seriousness, I scraped against this woman's car in one of my rare, not-paying-attention-to-the-road moments. I called the police and the woman and I exchanged information, a huge load developing in my briefs. There is so much to worry about: will the woman be all right, how much will I have to pay in fines and insurance premiums, is jail an option for my punishment (and I'm still naive enough to believe that it isn't for a first - and minor - offense)?

Pray for me.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home