Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Sunday, January 02, 2011

I need to get this down or I'm likely to forget it. (Not much of a first post for the new year, I know.)

One of those bland, not-funny Esurance commercials just aired; the kind with people working and making dull comments that have aired for the last year and a half because the powers that be couldn't handle the fact that their pink-haired, sexy-voiced, limber-bodied spokesbabe Erin Esurance was Rule 34'd. (Yeah. Go fuckin' figure, right?)

As the ad ended, there was a tagline, "Technology when you want it. People when you don't." Honestly, I'd like to see technology (Flash, if you please) being used for Esurance ads, not people.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home