Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!

The final day of the Con starts with a trip to Marriott Hall 2 for Comic-Con Film School 104: Post-Production and Distribution. It's not enough to make a movie. You have to polish it and put it out there.

Then, it's Room 6A for Cartoon Voices II. I honestly wouldn't mind having a career in voice acting should the whole 'filmmaking' thing not work out. Kind of fortunate that these panels are right next to each other.

Room 7AB hosts the Nickelodeon: The Fairly OddParents: the 10th Anniversary and T.U.F.F. Puppy Year Two panel. Though I think Butch Hartman redeemed himself somewhat with the surprisingly good "A Fairly Odd Movie", the real draw for me is "T.U.F.F. Puppy" which, in spite of the Hartman hallmarks (overexcited voice work, repetitive gags) is pretty funny.

Given that it's Sunday, I wouldn't expect Hall H to be filled to capacity, but, somehow, I don't think that people will fill it up too much for the Cleveland Show panel, allowing me a chance to get in.

Remember what I said a couple paragraphs ago about wanting to be a voice actor? Business of Cartoon Voices (Room 25ABC) might get me a way in. Well, not a concrete one, but what I need to know, which is good enough.

Well, that was fun, but I need to get back to the hotel and check out. What an expensive trip, but, as it was last year, very worthwhile. So many events, so many memories. I can't wait to do it again next year...FOR REALS!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home