Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Friday, October 07, 2011

"How can I get anything done with all this time on my hands?"

If my work schedule (with my impending vacation) is to be believed, I don't have to go back to work until the 19th. This leaves plenty of time to prepare for my trip, see some movies, try to get some writing done and...what else?

When I'm at work, I can think about being somewhere else and when I'm not at work for a long-enough period of time, I think about being at work. I can't explain it.

BTW, the title comes from The Spirit, which I've talked about before. The line is apropos, as Frank Miller is going to be at New York Comic-Con. Whether I can work up enough courage to get him to sign the DVD sleeve of my copy of the movie remains to be seen.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home