Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Random thoughts.

- Watching the show "New Girl". Is it just me or does Jess's ex-boyfriend look exactly like child Mystique from X-Men: First Class? Seriously, take away the red hair and blue skin and the resemblance is uncanny.

- The schedule for this year's New York Comic-Con (which I am so totally going to) is up. Much like the schedules of NYCCons past, there don't seem to be as many delights as there are at San Diego Comic Con. Still, worst case scenario, I'm in New York City, bitches!

- The expression "I hate to write, but I love having written." (Emily Dickinson, in case you're wondering) keeps popping up with the many fanfictions and screenplays I'm powering through.

- Jack and Jill has apparently received a PG rating. Okay, could someone explain to me how the fuck that works? I don't want to go into too many details (because if I overanalyze a movie where Adam Sandler plays his own sister, my head will explode), but...it's an Adam Sandler movie: groin hits, swearing, toilet humor. Maybe, if this were the early 80s, I could see it, but nowadays...huh?!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home