Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Back when I was attending college (building my music collection, getting ignored by women, stressing out over little things...pretty much today, minus the college) and in the early years of my job, I would routinely take a trip down Main Street and shop for CDs and comics and then, enjoy a fattening lunch. I do that now, but getting there by car is somewhat different.

Today, I gave myself back a part of my misspent youth and took the train and buses to Main Street. There were no CDs of interest at the music store, but there were a number of interesting comics and I enjoyed a bacon cheeseburger and onion rings for lunch.

My apologies for being so vague, but my memory isn't nearly as sharp as I'd like it to be. Still, I'll soldier on with these 'Fuzzy Memories' of mine as a reminder of how things used to be.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home