Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

10 years ago...

It was my first semester at the University of Buffalo. I had just gotten through with one of my classes (Film History, I believe), and I decided to kill time by heading to the library to fool around on the internet.

There were lines for the computers (I presume that this was back before Blackberrys were widespread.), so I stood and waited. There was a television in the library. I remember seeing a replay of smoke pluming from one of the towers. Everyone else watched with me.

It's hard to know how something like this affects you. While I didn't lose anyone that day, others were not so lucky. I don't know what more to say, but I think the best we can all do is to live our lives and pray, hoping that we never face a tragedy like this again.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home