Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Thursday, September 01, 2011

Like the song goes, 'What a difference a day makes'.

Not long after yesterday's post, I get a call from the dealer about a car. It's pretty much everything I wanted (plus a CD player!). I take a test drive, then it's off to the dealer for a gauntlet of paperwork and back-and-forth between the dealership and the credit union to approve the loan I need to pay the damn thing off.

At the end, it was worth it. There's still some aspects to iron out, but I have a brand new (used) car...which is good; I doubt I could survive another winter of waiting for the bus.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home