Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Yes, I haven't been posting here in a while. Laziness is the strongest reason, followed closely by not having anything to post about. There was a 'Lost in the stacks' post I was planning, but it fell by the wayside when the latest issue of the comic I was to write about was pushed back to August (which is when I shall post the entry). I have been stumbling upon three short run comics that are strong contenders for future 'Lost in the stacks' columns.

I think I've sent more tweets than I've written blog posts all year (I don't feel like counting; it's probably neck and neck).

I've been planning a new feature here about soundtracks that I'm pretty sure no one else has. It's gonna be some time before that gets off the ground.

Also, in going through my old posts, I've found that my 'why I love movies' post is three years old. I should really update it and get it posted.

As soon as I find the list and finish drafting it, I'd also like to post '10 warning signs that the writers didn't care'. Yes, it's a post about animation.

I guess that's it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home