Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Going to the movies today. Wanderlust is playing at the second-run theater.

One thing I hate about free time off of work is not having any movies to see. The only movie I've seen in the last three weeks (not counting today) is Mirror Mirror. While it was decent, it alone can't sate my movie-going lust...and call me a snob if you like, but just blindly spending disposable income on the likes of Wrath of the Titans, American Reunion and The Hunger Games (It doesn't look that interesting to me. Sorry.) doesn't strike me as appealing.

Thankfully, starting this Friday, there will be an insane surplus of movies that I'll be seeing this month: The Three Stooges (don't judge me), Lockout, The Raid: Redemption, The Pirates! Band of Misfits, Safe and The Raven. And with The Avengers on the 4th, this bodes to be a fun (and eventful) summer at the movies.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home