Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Thursday, March 08, 2012

Had an eye appointment today after work, but, as there was plenty of time to kill, I decided to get some gas for the car and an oil change. I was told that there were issues with the filter and transmission that need to be straightened out. Problem is that those were way more expensive than I have budgeted, so they'll have to wait. Yet another sign that this screenwriting thing needs to be taken seriously, so I'll have enough money to get these things taken care of.

Still, the oil had been changed, the car is gassed up and, in seven to ten days, I'll have another pair of glasses. I guess I've learned to take the victories wherever you can get them.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home