Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Monday, April 02, 2012

At work on Thursday, my drawer was over by $180. On Friday, it was short the same amount. The managers suspect foul play on my part, but I'm innocent and will maintain this stance no matter what happens. I spent the weekend waiting to hear back from a manager on whether I can return to work or whether I need to look for a new job.

I am very torn about this. On the one hand, I bitch about the job all the time and it would be something of a relief to be let go. On the other, I have so much riding on a steady paycheck that looking for a job would be something of a problem.

I returned to work today, well aware of how much is riding on my impeccability in terms of keeping myself together. For the moment, I'm glad to be employed.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home