Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Saturday, March 10, 2012

The more movies come out of Hollywood, the more stuff I get to add to my list of shit I'll never put in any of my films. For example, my instincts told me to avoid this week's horror release Silent House. I have never been prouder of them.

I got the scoop from the AV Club's invaluable 'Spoiler Space' feature. The ickiness of the backstory would've been repellent enough, but the thing I'm referring to is this: I'm no cheerleader for humanity, but I doubt I'd ever have so much contempt for an audience as to give them a movie where a killer and their intended victim are one in the same.

Do I feel bad about spoiling this? Not terribly. This ain't exactly Ain't It Cool News. There are probably more letters in your first name than there are people who read this blog on a regular basis.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home