Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Friday, June 22, 2012

I once thought that I'd have to (theoretically) choose between the Taste of Buffalo and San Diego Comic-Con, but I recently learned that, this year, the former would take place July 7-8, while the latter is being held July 12-15.

If only I had more than enough money...and if only my co-workers weren't pre-occupied with other things (unemployment, sickness, time off)...and if the ticketing odds were ever in my favor, the second week of July (give or take a couple of days) could've been the best vacation ever!

Well, my best vacation ever, anyway.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home