Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Saturday, November 03, 2012

Glorious food.

I like checking Buzzfeed's food feed. Shows like "Man vs. Food", "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives" and "Food Paradise" have made their way into my regular routine. I keep a library of menus from local restaurants lying around and I frequently surf restaurant websites drooling over their wares. I think it's safe to say that I love food.

I love to eat, but I don't have much acumen for the actual cooking. The aforementioned shows make cooking seem like fun. I haven't really had (much less given myself) the opportunity to prove myself in the kitchen.

Maybe, I should learn. Like I'm sure I've heard someplace, "Want a woman? Learn to cook".

Better still, I should just do it. Give it a shot and see what happens. I do remember applying to a high school many years ago, in hopes of joining their cooking program. Maybe, that's a sign.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home