Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Sunday, February 03, 2013

I don't know where my desire to plan things originated. High school? College? Beats the hell out of me.

I just know that, whenever I get a spare moment at work, I map out what I'm going to do on my day(s) off and how much I plan to spend. Maybe this owes to my frustrations in life, since my plans don't always turn out the way I want them to (like something I want to buy isn't available).

Still, planning is very healthy; could you imagine going on a trip to another city and not preparing ahead of time? Sooner or later, badges will go on sale for San Diego Comic-Con and (damn the expense!) I want to go. Of course, I'll have to plan for that and if, for some reason, I miss out on the badges, I'll be taking a trip to Toronto for Fan Expo Canada.

In either instance, I will certainly have to plan for what happens and what I might like to purchase while I'm there.

More immediately, I have a big day planned for Tuesday, wherein I plan to see Movie 43 and determine if it's really as toxic as everyone makes it sound (so far, I'm thinking...no.).

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home