Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Not a suicide note, I promise.

As I find myself thinking about all the people younger than myself making a difference in the world by any particular means, my mind goes right to my pathetic income, my shameful living situation, my many debts, my questionable means of transportation, my lack of friends and my nonexistent prospects and I end up thinking, 'would anyone really miss me if I died tomorrow'?

It's a question I'm sure everyone has asked themselves at their lowest moments. No one should ever have to ask this, but, more and more, it seems that God isn't listening to my prayers. No one is and I really don't know how to react to that.

I really wish I knew what to do about this.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home