Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Thursday, February 04, 2021

And here I thought the only way to claw out of the pit of debt was to sell a screenplay (though I should absolutely be working on that).

Apparently, the people at the top are so impressed with the quality of the work I've been doing that I'm being asked to a permanent position. Good news because Lord only knows - even if I'm vaccinated tomorrow - if I'll ever be up to going out for my job...unless, you know, screenplay.

The collected debt I owe to various businesses recently passed a certain threshold and, if I'm careful for the next few months, I can easily get everything paid off. 2021 is looking up. Weird to think that I can say that and mean it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home