Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Saturday, June 01, 2024

Worst movies hub.

The last two years, I've been posting about the worst movies I saw in those years. Then, one day, it dawns on me that I've had a Letterboxd account for longer than that and - with rare exceptions - I never got around to talking about the worst movies I saw from years ago. I figure that now's as good a time as any to regale you with my lists of the worst movies I've seen each year as far back as 2014.

There are some movies I've ranked as low as these and sometimes lower, but thinking back, they didn't piss me off anywhere close to as much as these have.

2021
Deadly Games
Gas
The Incubus
I Saw What You Did (1965)
Joysticks
Lady in a Cage
Monkeybone
Scissors
Seven Chances
Under the Rainbow

2020
The Cassandra Crossing
Cuties
Distant Justice
Galaxy of Terror
Ingrid Goes West
The Kings of Summer
The Prowler
Scream for Help
The 6th Day
The Way of the Gun

2019
Behaving Badly
Blackboard Jungle
Bringing Up Baby
Don't Make Waves
Dreamcatcher
Duplex
The Graduate
Never Goin' Back
Revenge of the Green Dragons
Village of the Giants

2018
Amityville: the Evil Escapes
Are We There Yet?
The Blob (1958)
Gotti
The Illustrated Man
King of Comedy
My Father, the Hero
Skyscraper (1995)
Tales from the Hood 2
The Wrong Guy

2017
Barracuda
Blue Monkey
Double Dragon
Fire Sale
Ghost Fever
A Holiday Heist
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
Son of Hercules vs. Medusa
13 Ghosts
Trapped (1982)

2016
Born American
The Boy Who Cried Werewolf (1973)
The Cobbler
Evilspeak
The Golden Child
Island of Terror
The Night Walker
The Supernaturals
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2
Without Warning

2015
All the Boys Love Mandy Lane
Another Stakeout
Burying the Ex
Curucu, Beast of the Amazon
Fantastic Four (2015)
The Hole (2009)
Mr. Boogedy/Bride of Boogedy
Revenge of the Creature
This House Possessed
What's Up, Doc?

2014
Dumb and Dumber To
I, Frankenstein
The Monster and the Girl
The Legend of Hercules
Night of the Demons 2
Pompeii
Rio 2
Sex Tape
They Came Together
Winter's Tale

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home