Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Friday, August 21, 2009

"Nein, nein, nein, nein, nein, nein!"

Inglourious Basterds comes out today. I'd been dithering about seeing it for a while, but I've decided I'll definitely be seeing it. It might make for a fun popcorn movie.

A few days ago, I stumbled upon a parody of the first trailer. As a non-gamer (but someone familiar with the aspects), it made me smile:



I'd heard some time ago that Quentin Tarantino was rushing to get the film ready for Cannes. Doing so cost him an original score by Ennio Morricone. Part of me feels that QT should've accomodated the Maestro. I mean, how often does an opportunity like this present itself? As with Kill Bill, a number of film score pieces from films past will be used. For the feeling of a Morricone war theme, I'd have gone with this:



But that's just me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home