Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Friday, July 06, 2012

July 11th, 1:35pm...Mountain Time

I made it to the airport on time, but then came the security procedures. The late George Carlin summed it up better than anyone in that they were instituted to keep White people safe.

Not too long after, the journey began. It's not a direct flight to San Diego. I go to Newark to Chicago and then to San Diego.

A little cumbersome lugging my crap from one plane to another, but the hassle will soon be worth it.

I'm an unfortunately quiet man, but I make a promise to myself that I will try to make nice with at least one person.

They're showing John Carter on this flight. I don't care what anyone says. This movie was awesome.

Soon the fun will begin. Soon, I will belong.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home