Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Thursday, September 26, 2013

And now, because I'm bored, I'm posting a YouTube video at the blog. This will, indeed, be a thing if I can't think of anything else to post. I post a video, say something about it and move on. Simple, no?

This is the end credits music of the 1981 horror flick Dawn of the Mummy, composed by Shuki Levy, who scored an insane amount of cartoons in the 80s and 90s. The music is stylistically similar to his work and a very catchy tune. Having seen the first ten minutes of the film (I quit out of boredom, not squeamishness, though I'd like to finish one day), I noticed that the orchestrations were by Steve Rucker, as in 'Thomas Chase and Steve Rucker'. If you didn't see Levy's name on a cartoon in the 80s, chances are that Chase and Rucker scored it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home