Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Monday, August 26, 2013

Now, when I watch TV in the morning, I avoid the morning news shows. This is primarily out of disinterest, but I happened upon "Today"...and two news items caught my eye:

- Donald Trump is being sued for $40 million. Merely a parking ticket for a guy like that, but buckle up for the circumstances: his no-campus, real estate seminar-consisting Trump University is under fire for defrauding people. Wow. Full disclosure: I was in special education for six years of my life, so if I can identify something as a scam, then there's no excuse for everyone else not to do the same. I can just picture him now: "Of course this is a scam. If you're dumb enough to fall for it, you deserve to be defrauded." (You have to imagine it in Trump's voice. I doubt it's that hard.)

- There's a new phone app that allows people to monitor other people's phone calls and texts. Sure, I suppose it can be used for dating purposes, but...did no one consider the evil rammifications of such an app? Again, if I can figure it out...

Add to that last night's Adult Swim premiere of the incredibly unfunny and mind-bogglingly retarded "Mr. Pickles" and...well, read the tag, folks.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home