Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Saturday, August 31, 2013

If I can eat it here, I can eat it anywhere.

Not too long ago, I stated a desire to take an eating tour of New York City. To do that, I'd need a list of places to hit up. This article (courtesy of Buzzfeed, of course) made my job a little easier:

17 Foods that Make Living in NYC Worth It

In addition, I've always been somewhat curious about duck. I think I should try it at least once in life and what better place to do so than in Chinatown?

Also, Topless Robot posted a list of geeky places in Brooklyn. One place that caught my eye - not just for its clever concoctions, but its eye-catching menus - was Vinnie's Pizzeria.

To quote a line attributed to "30 Rock", "I want to go to there."

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home