Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Went to see Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 today. Good movie, with some solid laughs to balance out the myriad of food puns.

Counting over my ticket stubs, I've found that I've only seen, counting today, 35 movies in a theater this year. Glancing over the schedule for the rest of the year, I'll be lucky if the total cracks 50. So what, you may be wondering. My film totals usually top out at 60 and higher.

This is unfortunate...and inexplicable. Movies don't seem to be getting worse (at least, not in my view) and I don't seem to be losing interest in going out to the movies (I'll burn down a cat shelter before that happens), but I can't figure it out.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home