Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Saturday, September 03, 2016

Yeah, so...I've been thinking. About my situation and the last few posts I've made. I'm still in that place, financially, but I may have been overreacting vis-a-vis my reaction to my situation. I'm not sure if I'm getting the typist position (and who knows what school they'll bounce me to for the next interview; school starts next week), but there are plenty of other jobs out there.

I was considering becoming a truck driver. They get paid a shit-ton and I can travel and be alone with my thoughts. Hand to God, I can't imagine a downside there. I put a script on the Black List and entered a couple of contests. It's just a matter of waiting until something happens. There could be other office jobs. Maybe, chemical testing. Working the drive-thru at Tim Hortons. Something to put me on the road to solvency.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home