Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

So...how about that Best Picture thing? Iddn't that wild? To be honest, I was asleep for the whole brouhaha. I get too comfortable while watching something in bed and it happens.

Just like how you leave a football game before the fourth quarter and your team is down by 20 and you may as well beat the traffic 'cause it's gonna be a freaking madhouse, only for said favorite team to come from behind and win by 15 and you have to hear it second hand from co-workers and online until everyone forgets about it for a while until a similar situation crops up and someone is like, 'Hey, remember when...?'

Anyway, my point is that I lost my train of thought.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home