Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Thursday, March 09, 2017

For the last few weeks (just about), I've been working on what I believe to be the script that will get my foot in the door. I haven't written it yet; I'm just hammering out the many details, making sure that every working piece fits together perfectly.

Then, yesterday, during one of my many 'avoiding productive work' net-surfing excursions, I happen upon a link from Collider's site: 'Actresses That Deserve Their Own Action Movie Franchise'.

Now, I'm writing the main role of the script for a particular actress and as I scroll down, I am excited and fearful that this particular actress has made the list. Sure enough, all three names of her are on there. I really need to take this as a sign to get moving on the script, especially since my number one choice for the role of the heroine's best friend had to go and win herself an Oscar, thus pricing herself out of my desire to make this movie for Deadpool money.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home