Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Saturday, April 21, 2018

Yesterday's Eat Like Your High (for People Who Don't Get High) Day was splendid. Chocolate Honey Dip donuts, Cheddar Bay Waffle and Lobster (Lobsterfest ends tomorrow!) and fish for dinner.

The less good news is that I'm sick. Honestly, if I had a dollar for every moron I've ever encountered who a) coughed into their hands and touched everything they could with the hands they coughed in or b) just didn't give a shit and coughed into the air without even trying to cover their mouths, I could afford to have all those people killed and get away with it.

Counteracting that unpleasantness is the fact that the dude from Geek Squad sorted out the connection issues and I'm back on my own internet on a brand new laptop! Also, I'm a mere hour away from the Marvel-themed Geeks Who Drink quiz.

Team Justice for Trevor Slattery, ho!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home