Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Sunday, November 17, 2019

Having exhausted every option I had for dining out in a 30-minute time frame within reasonable driving distance, I went to Burger King for lunch today. Of course, I substituted onion rings for fries, but - much to my horror - I didn't see the zesty dipping sauce.

Quickly weighing my options (drive back and still have time to eat the stuff or go back in and make a scene), I choose 'b'. I'm ready to demand to see a manager when I see a sign on the wall: 'Due to limited quantities, onion ring dipping sauce unavailable through March'.

Granted, that answers my question, but why didn't the cashier think to mention that when I said I wanted onion rings? How do you not know something like that? People do order onion rings from Burger King still, right. (And this isn't even some Szeuchan sauce whining; this is a long-time feature of the restaurant. Imagine getting mashed potatoes from KFC and they didn't have gravy. Tell me you'd keep a cool head in a situation like that.)

Well, just another something I'd have to make on my own.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home