Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Feeling (significantly) better.

The last few days, I've been feeling like shit. I've been tired at work and I just plain can't handle the job anymore. I'm gonna leave that place or I'm gonna take my life. Either way, I ain't working that job in '09.

Also, I've had to go to my doctor, because of my...pain issues (just look below, 'cause I lack the energy to link directly). Tuesday was me being hooked up so my heart could be looked at. Wednesday was to be my stress test, but the doctor was in a meeting...and it was scheduled for nine in the morning and I was promised that it would take a half-hour...and my shift for work started at ten! Needless to say, I'm pretty fuckin' miffed.

Given this bullshit, I needed to laugh. An empty theater and Superhero Movie allowed that in spades.

Also, I'm up to 17 pages...so far.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home