Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

This is no joke.

The pain in my chest has been downgraded from 'potentially dangerous' to 'mildly annoying' to 'same old threat of cholesterol clogging'.

This morning, I met with a hypnotherapist to get my weight problem under control. I'm not sure if it's the cost or the needed level of commitment that scared me off, but I still need some time to consider it. No doubt about it, though: this guy was good. In an interesting bit 'o irony, I went to see Run Fatboy Run not long after my appointment.

Also, I started my script. I'm five pages in already (95 to go!), but I fear that I might not be able to top them. Still, I got to try.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Is there any way I can see a preview of it?

2:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home