Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

30 days of might.

One of several links at the IMDb pointed toward a website: Script Frenzy. The main thing of it is that writers the world over challenge themselves to write a script of, at least, 100 pages in thirty days. The challenge is for the month of April.

Now, as I've mentioned before, I dabble in screenwriting, hoping that something will get published.

The time frame is that of a month, and since I've seen writing time of my scripts steadily shrink from a couple of years to nine months to three, a script completed in 30 days is far from impossible...even though I drift in and out of various projects. Still, with the preparation I give to my work, I have confidence in my goal.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home