Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Random thoughts - vacation edition.

- I took a number of buses around the city. Pretty big place, which I still haven't seen enough of.

- I don't know if it's coincidence or what, but on Monday, I saw Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay (just as funny as - if grosser than - the original), which featured the line "Donuts are awesome!" "They're delicious." On Tuesday, I saw Meet Bill, where the main character desires to run a donut franchise. Today, I headed for this donut shop. The chocolate donuts they make are unbelievable; they're glazed and frosted. In terms of donuts, this has to be the definition of 'not fucking around'.

- I managed to finish my script on Sunday. It's your basic 'young man tries to prove himself in Medieval times' story. Writing in chronological order is something of a bitch, but the script was easier to write once I passed a certain point.

- I don't wish to jinx it, but I have an especially good feeling about the events transpiring this weekend. They involve movies and comic books (but it has nothing to do with Iron Man; the first Spider-Man taught me - the hard way - not to attend an event movie on its first day).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home