Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Saturday, October 19, 2013

"...and to eat: Peru!"

[Yes, it has been nearly two weeks since I've posted anything. I've done nothing of consequence about it. One would think that I would write reviews of horror - and horror-themed - scores, but if it wasn't done at the beginning of the month, it's probably never getting done...and by 'probably', I mean 'likely'.]

So, there I am searching around Buzzfeed when I happen upon an article about foods to try in Peru. This is it, BTW:

15 Peruvian Foods You Have to Try

I only got as far as #7 before I decided a) I'd like to visit Peru one day and b) I have to blog about this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home