Mr. Cellophane

In a location adjacent to a place in a city of some significance, what comes out of my head is plastered on the walls of this blog.

Saturday, July 21, 2012

4:07pm

I am loving this "Black Dynamite" panel. I caught the panel for the show at New York Comic Con, but the screaming crowd made it hard to hear the dialogue. Not so here.

5:11pm

I do a lot of wandering around the convention floor. Caught a glimpse of Abraham Lincoln...Vampire Hunter. I guess people did like that movie. (It was okay, I guess.) I didn't dare take a picture. This was one creepy-looking mofo. It is not unreasonable to assume that the vampires already got him.

6:15pm

To make up for not going to the "My Little Pony" panel, I agreed to go with Angelica (who just got out of "Breaking into Comics Right Now!") to "Girls Gone Genre". I'm liking it better than "Most Dangerous Women".

7:12pm

"And Then What Happened? Serialized Shows that Ended Too Soon". Though I'm learning quite a bit about a bunch of shows I never watched, I'm hoping to get a few moments with Scott M. Gimple, creator of Disney's "Fillmore!".

8:01pm

Following a couple of questions to Mr. Gimple (all I really had time for), I run into Angelica. She's on her way to the Hall H and Ballroom 20 Panel Playback. I'm not as interested in the shows, so I bid her adieu.

8:50pm

Stomping around San Diego in search of a good time. Everything is filled to capacity or invitation only. It's like high school with even more beautiful people.

9:26pm

I'm on the shuttle bus back to Days. No parties, no nothing. Maybe, a late dinner and local TV will cheer me up.

10:06pm

A cheeseburger, onion rings, root beer and "The Big Bang Theory". Pretty cool night cap. I think I'll listen to one of my new CDs when the show's over.

I've always wondered what was missing from the original release of The Phantom soundtrack.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home